NPS-Z-15H Ultra Low Drift Hollow 15 Micron Stage
The NPS-Z-15H Ultra Low Drift Hollow 15 Micron Stage is a piezo scanned flexure guided stage with integrated capacitance position sensor. This stage has been specifically designed with a hollow core, ideal for carrying a sample tip or optical fiber into the heart of any high-resolution microscope system.
It features a front reference surface to allow integration with the NPS-XY-100A providing three axis positioning control and is capable of sub-nanometer resolution and reproducibility. This stage has been designed to have extremely low angular deviation as it scans. A hollow center means it is ideal for use in near field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM).
A optional fiber chuck is also available. It features a front reference surface to allow integration with the NPS-XY-100A providing three axis positioning control. For these applications see also the NPS-Z-15A and the NPS-Z15B.
* requires ADP-XY100/Z15H
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- < 0.01% hysteresis and linearity error
- First resonant frequency > 900 Hz
- High bandwidths (> 200 Hz) and fast response times
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable
- Super Invar construction
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- NSOM · Atomic Force Microscopy
- Laser cavity tuning
- NPC-A-1110DS Analogue
- NPC-D-5110DS Digital