Queensgate Nano has delivered world leading, cost effective nanopositioning systems for over three decades.
Our in-house design team applies thought-leading research and development into new and innovative applications for Nanopositioning technology.
A long history in the production of two and three-plane, rotational and single point positioning and capacitive plate measuring devices with sub-atomic resolution, places us at the forefront of this rapidly developing technology.
Our applications encompass: Microscopy, Telescopy Opto-electronics, Semiconductors, Robotic Surgery, Astronomy, Defence and Space and Hard Disk Drive Testing.
- The Nano Positoning Book - Moving and measuring to better than a nanometre. Download the book for FREE
- Nano mechanisms – Atomic-Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Smaller Worlds - John Clarke of Queensgate looks at the shrinking world of nanopositioning
- The incredible world of nano positioning
- Astronomy and space science solutions
- No compromise: precision, accuracy and speed
- Meeting the demands of positioning and sensing in UVAC environments
- Subnanometre positioning in a vacuum - the NC Nanosensor capacitive sensor series