NPS-Theta-Gamma-2B Tip Tilt 2 mrad Stage
The Queensgate NPS-Theta-Gamma-2B has been developed for applications requiring ultra-high precision positioning of large mirrors in optical inspection and imaging systems.
The mirror is simply fixed onto the tilting platform of the stage to provide > 2 milli-radians of travel with sub micro-radian resolution. Flexible digital closed loop electronics allow response optimization to be performed in-situ.
- > 2 milli-radians range in each axis with sub micro-radian resolution
- Enclosed mechanism for high stability and reliability
- Simple flexure design for low cost/high volume applications
- EEPROM with stage calibration data for 'plug and play' ability
- Low noise and low drift electronics
- Precision beam steering for large optics image jitter correction
- NPS3000 Series