NPS-X-10A Ultra Fast 10 Micron Stage
The NPS-X-10A Ultra Fast 10 Micron Stage has been specifically designed for very high speed, ultra precision applications. MR head and disk drive testing.
Originally designed for MR head and disk drive testing, It's compact size and millisecond response time make it ideal for applications where high reliability and throughput are essential. A low moving mass and high stiffness combine to offer extremely high bandwidth.
A new capacitive sensor design provides the sub-nanometer displacement measurement and closed-loop feedback over a range in excess of 10 microns. Flexure guidance offers high purity of motion, with parasitic motion reduced to less than 1 microradians. Combined with Queensgate's digital closed-loop controllers, the NPS-X-10A can achieve millisecond response and settle times.
- > 10 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- First resonant frequency > 9 KHz
- Millisecond response time
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable for production test
- Plug and play facilities for low down-time
- MR head and disk drive testing