NPS-Z-15A Ultra Low Drift 15 Micron Stage
The NPS-Z-15A Ultra Low Drift 15 Micron Stage is a piezo-scanned flexure guided stage with integrated capacitance position sensors. It features a front reference surface to allow integration with the NPS-XY-100A providing three axis positioning control.*
Also suitable to be used as a stand alone positioning stage, its front referenced mounting surface allows the moving platform to be positioned close to or even colinear with the stage mounting surface, ideal for reducing Abbe offset.
It is capable of sub-nanometer resolution and reproducibility. This stage has been designed to have extremely low angular deviation from the axis of travel; it is ideal for use in scanning probe microscope tips and other applications where sideways motion is not tolerable.
* requires ADP-XY100/Z15A
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- < 0.005% hysteresis and linearity error
- First resonant frequency > 3.5 KHz
- High bandwidths (> 300 Hz) and fast response times
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable
- Super Invar construction
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Precision Engineering