NPS-X-5A Ultra Compact 5 Micron Stage
The NPS-X-5A Ultra Compact 5 Micron Stage has been specifically designed for applications requiring a compact, high speed, ultra-precision motion stage.
Its very small size makes it ideal for use in systems where space is limited. Sub-millisecond response time is ideal for applications high reliability and throughput are essential. A low moving mass and high stiffness combine to offer extremely high bandwidth.
The capacitive sensor design provides the sub-nanometer displacement measurement and closed-loop feedback over a range in excess of 6 microns. Flexure guidance offers high purity of motion, with parasitic motion reduced to less than 5 microradians. Combined with Queensgate’s digital closed-loop controllers, the NPS-X-5A can achieve sub-millisecond response and settle times.
- >6μm travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- First resonant frequency >8KHz (typical)
- Sub-millisecond response time with a load of 5g
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable for production test
- Plug and play facilities for low down-time
- MR head and disk drive testing
- Semiconductor Inspection
NPC-D-5200 Digital Controller
NPC-D-6000 Series Multi-channel Closed Loop Controller