SSM-Z-550A Z-Axis K-Frame Scanning Stage
Piezo driven microscopy stage with a closed-loop travel range of 550μm. Provides exceptional accuracy and very low rotational error around the direction of motion. Designed to be fitted to upright or inverted microscopes, the system is compatible with standard K- Frame mounting accessories.
It also accepts QI-Frame 160x150mm mountings. The stage is compatible with many of the most common OEM X-Y Motorized and manual stages in the market.
- Super slim design, less than 21 mm high
- 550μm closed loop travel range with sub-nanometer positioning resolution
- Direct metrology with capacitive positioning sensor, positioning resolution of 0.5nm
- Friction-free, high stiffness flexure guided precision system, with very small rotational errors
- High Bandwidths (Maximum stable driving frequencies)
- High loaded resonant frequencies
- Splash resistant design
- High Stiffness
- Large aperture.
- Microscopy Nanopositioning
- Interferometry Biotechnology
- Quality assurance testing
- Semiconductor technology
- NPC-D-6000 Series
- Multiwell plate holder
- Petri dish holders various sizes
- Slide holders
- Other Customised holders