NPS-Z-15B Flexure Guided 15 Micron Actuator
The NPS-Z-15B Flexure Guided 15 Micron Actuator is a piezo scanned flexure guided actuator with integrated capacitance position sensor. It is capable of sub-nanometer resolution and reproducibility. This actuator has been designed to have extremely low angular deviation as it scans.
It is ideal for use in scanning probe microscopy and interferometry, where purity of motion is important. For these applications see also the NPS-Z-15A and the NPS-Z15H. Super Invar construction ensures excellent thermal stability.
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- < 0.005% hysteresis and linearity error
- First resonant frequency > 2.4 KHz
- High bandwidths (> 300 Hz) and fast response times
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable
- Super Invar construction
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Precision Engineering