OSM-Z-100B Microscope Objective Scanner 100μm Stage
100μm Objective Scanning Stage
The OSM-Z-100B provides sub-nanometre positioning over 100 μm total displacement with an unbeaten step and settle time of less than 4ms.
Our world leading non-contact position measuring system NanoSensors guarantees outstanding resolution, repeatability and stability at nanometer level. Low off-axis errors and very high stiffness further enhance the performance of this advanced design. A range of analogue and digital controllers are available to drive the OSM-Z-100B including the newest NPC-A-1110DS analogue controller.
- 3x Faster than the Industry Standard
- <4ms step settling times AND 100µm closed loop displacement
- 600Hz Resonance Frequency
- 1.5N/μm Stiffness
- Renowned Queensgate NanoSensors® Positioning Performance
- 0.1nm Position Noise
- 0.01% Linearity
- 0.005% Residual Hysteresis
- Tool-Free Mounting Adaptors
- Super Invar Option for Higher Focus Stability
- NPC-D-5200 Digital Controller
- NPC-D-6000 Series