NPS-Theta–2A Tilting 2 mrad Stage
The Queensgate NPS-Theta-2A Tilting 2 mrad Stage has been developed for applications requiring ultra-high precision positioning of mirrors in optical inspection and imaging systems.
The mirror is simply fixed onto the tilting platform of the stage to provide > 2 milliradians of travel with sub micro-radian resolution. Low moving masses and optimized closed-loop control offer exceptional response times for high speed application. Flexible digital closed loop electronics allow response optimization to be performed in-situ.
- 2 milli-radians range with sub micro-radian resolution
- Enclosed mechanism for high stability and reliability
- Bandwidth >750Hz
- Small signal settle times < 1 ms
- Simple flexure design for low cost/high volume applications
- EEPROM with stage calibration data for 'plug and play' ability
- Low noise and low drift electronics
- Precision beam steering
- Image jitter correction
- NPC-D-6000 Series