NPS-Z-15L Ultra High Load Closed Loop 15 Micron Actuator
The NPS-Z-15L is an Ultra High Load Closed Loop 15 Micron Actuator with an integrated capacitance position sensor. It is capable of sub-nanometer resolution and reproducibility. This stage has been designed for high stiffness to move large loads of up to 15KG.
With high stiffness and rugged construction, blocking forces of up to 35kN can be achieved. Super Invar construction ensures excellent thermal stability. An optional tungsten carbide ball end piece is available to aid mounting of the actuator in situ.
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- < 0.005% hysteresis and linearity error
- First resonant frequency > 8 kHz
- High bandwidths (> 1 kHz) and fast response times
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable
- Super Invar construction
- Precision alignment of large masses, e.g. lenses, masks, wafer chucks and machine tools
- NPC-D-5200 Digital Controller
- NPC-D-6000 Series