NPS-X-15A Low Profile Fast 15 Micron Stage
The NPS-X-15A Low Profile Fast 15 Micron Stage was originally designed for high speed, ultra precision MR head and disk drive testing.
Its small size and millisecond response time make it ideal for applications where high reliability and throughput are essential. A low moving mass and high stiffness combine to offer extremely high bandwidth.
Compact internal capacitive sensor design provides the sub-nanometer displacement measurement and closed-loop feedback over a range in excess of 16 microns. Flexure guidance offers high purity of motion, with parasitic motion reduced to typically 1 microradian. Combined with Queensgate's digital closed-loop controllers, the NPS-X-15A can achieve millisecond response and settle times.
NPS-X-15D is the same mechanical footprint as the X-15A , but with an increased height of 15.5mm it has the advantage of a higher stiffness mechanism giving higher resonant frequency and so higher bandwidth and lower settle times.
- > 15 micrometer travel with sub-nanometer resolution
- First resonant frequency > 3 KHz (4 kHz NPS-X-15D)
- Millisecond response time with a load of 50 g
- In-situ scanning and stepping response optimization
- Robust and reliable for production test
- Plug and play facilities for low down-time
- MR head and disk drive testing
- AFM Probe